Print Topic - Archive

fifedarkblues.co.uk Forum  /  Match Thoughts 2012/13  /  The Dark Blue Destroyers v Yinited
Posted by: nmloyal, December 9, 2012, 6:38am
No analysis required - just make sure we're in their face fi the 1st minute, let them know they're in a game and get revenge for the 3-0 drubbing at the start of the season. Simple enough but in the real world, I don't think our defence can cope with the movement of the TT forwards.
Hopefully the minutes applause for Doug Smith is impeccably behaved after the comments from Motherwell supporters relating to the minutes silence for the game just before Rememberance Sunday. We need to start picking up points after yesterdays results as well.
Remember "there's only one United and that's a chocolate biscuit" hopefully with a soft centre  8) 8)

Derry Rhumba.
Posted by: Rosythdarkblue33, December 9, 2012, 7:38pm; Reply: 1
The minutes applause was impeccably carried out I am glad to report Neil, but went down hill from then on.
Some terrible refereeing decisions but tbh i thought that would be the case as soon as I knew Collum was the ref.
Simply though we dont have to look to others for blame. For one reason or another we weren't at the races today
maybe the occasion was too much for some but we just didn't get going against a poor United side. They weren't much
better than us but they managed to play at a higher tempo and stronger on the ball than we were plus strong powerful
strikers. Night and day performance wise compared to the Hibs game at Dens.
Print page generated: October 19, 2019, 7:22am