Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livi cheatin bassas v us
fifedarkblues.co.uk Forum    General Boards    Match Thoughts 2012/13  ›  Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livi cheatin bassas v us
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livi cheatin bassas v us  This thread currently has 1,697 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
nmloyal
December 1, 2012, 4:47am Report to Moderator

Medium Member
A welcomed break from League duties but would have preferred a home tie against a lower league team as this game is the potential banana skin.
Just watched the Southampton mascot doing the Gangam Style dance at their midweek game and think Deewok could incorporate the dance moves along with an imitation of that fat bassa Charlie Millar at next weeks game against "The Shed boys".
With Nish suspended, it forces a change in the tactics as neither Baird, Boyle or McIntosh could trap a bag of cement, never mind a ball - so let's play through midfield, forcing they cheatin bassas to give away fouls from which we can score from set pieces - FFS we are so predictable.
My DFC keyring broke today - is that an omen or a godsend??? Well at least I've still got my sign on my bedroom door saying "Dundee Supporter Sleeps here".
I'll be sitting in front of the laptop with my oneses on watching the updates refresh every 2 minutes - how sad is that!!!
Three cheers for the red white and dark blue!!!!!!!!!!

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message
Rosythdarkblue33
December 1, 2012, 7:13pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
At least you were warm Neil. Absolutely frozen at Livvy today. Started off well, good shift by Savo and Baird up front
in the absence of Nish. Saddened to see Savo go off which looked like a bad knee injury we didn't play as well
in the second half without him and seemed to sit deeper and deeper as the game went on. But still, in the hat for
the next round and that is all that matters at this stage. So on to Dens next Sunday for the much awaited Derby.
We will need to play much better than we did today and the absence of a front line is a worry. No Riley today either
and with the news of setbacks for McCluskey and Finnegan our injury situation shows no sign of getting better
anytime soon.

FDBYB  

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

fifedarkblues.co.uk Forum    General Boards    Match Thoughts 2012/13  ›  Ferranti/Meadowbank/Livi cheatin bassas v us

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread