Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Jambos - 3rd Nov
fifedarkblues.co.uk Forum    General Boards    Match Thoughts 2012/13  ›  Jambos - 3rd Nov
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Jambos - 3rd Nov  This thread currently has 1,854 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
nmloyal
November 3, 2012, 3:48am Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Can we do the double or will Hearts be out to avenge our only win in the ESPEEHELL so far?
Will the extra time victory against Yinited mean tired legs allowing another Dark Blue victory?
FFS c'mon the Dee  
Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message
Rosythdarkblue33
November 3, 2012, 7:16am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Let's hope so Loyal. Although hard to see where the next point is going to come from!
No lack of effort and despite the result thought the last home game against ICT
Was our best attacking game so far. Trouble is the lack of confidence throughout the
Back 4 regardless of who is fit or what combo is played. Seemingly Gallacher played
Reasonably well last Sat, I thought he had a decent per season too, so maybe there is
A little light at the end of this long and dark road we seem to be on just now. I'll be interested
In the crowd figure today, I know of a few regulars who are not bothering any more. Think
Most season ticket holders will attend, but not sure I'd be motivated to pay £20 at the gate
Each Sat for what is on offer! Always hopefully though, DBYB.

FDBYB  

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 1 - 2
Rosythdarkblue33
November 4, 2012, 8:47am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Off and running at Dens and it's only November!!! A lot of faith restored yesterday, much much better.

FDBYB  

Logged Offline
E-mail Private Message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

fifedarkblues.co.uk Forum    General Boards    Match Thoughts 2012/13  ›  Jambos - 3rd Nov

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread